Privacy & Cookies
The General Data Protection Regulation is a set of laws put in place by the European Commission from 25 May 2018 for all companies operating in Europe.
To protect Internet users from data leakage or misuse of personal data, it is now mandatory for companies to keep visitors informed of all data processing that is carried out on the basis of the collected data.
Like all e-tailers, we collect data on our visitors and we work with several third-party service providers, who therefore have access to some of our data.
Some of this data is necessary to provide you with the best possible experience on our site and to ensure that your order is processed correctly. Other browsing data is not essential to your experience and simply allows us to adapt the content of our advertising messages to your browsing profile.
Where are the servers of Muzéo?
The servers of the website muzeo.com are located exclusively at HISI in France.
These servers contain our database, which is necessary for the operation of the site. The information concerning the customer accounts is stored there.
In order to enable you to retrieve your order history, this data is only deleted if you request it.
Your personal data :
All the data we collect is our own and will never be given, rented or sold to a third party.
- your password : passwords are stored "encrypted" and are therefore safe.
- your banking information : for credit card payments, we work with BNP PARIBAS, which guarantees the security of your data. We do not store your banking information. At no time do we have access to your credit card number
- your order information : when you create a customer account on our site, we record in our systems all the information necessary to place an order: your email, your first and last name, your postal address and your telephone number in order to prepare and deliver your package.
- Your order details are passed on to our carrier Geodis, which works to ensure that your package reaches you. Our carrier is not allowed to use your data for anything other than processing your order and must delete this data from their computer system after processing. Geodis stores its data in data centres in Europe. However, if you choose to have your order delivered outside Europe, your data such as your postal address is necessarily transmitted to the logistics services of the carrier who will deliver to you in that country.
- Your order data is also transmitted to our ISO-27001 certified and RGPD compliant customer relationship management software solution. The data is hosted in the USA but we have a framework agreement certifying that our data processing is compliant with European standards.
- Your order data is also transmitted to our partner Avis-Vérifiés.com who will send you a satisfaction survey. This data is not passed on to any other company and is only used for the purpose of evaluating your shopping experience. This data is stored within the European Union and automatically deleted 18 months after your order date.
- Newsletter : If you have subscribed to our newsletter, we also use your email address to send you an email every 15 days. Please note that if you do not wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of the newsletter or directly on the website in your "my account / my information" area.
The service provider we use for our newsletters is established in Ireland, ISO-27001 certified and RGPD compliant. As such, it guarantees us maximum security on the storage of data which are hosted in the European Union.
- Audience statistics : In order to constantly improve our services, we use software and services operated by third party providers to help us understand our business. For this purpose, we provide these tools with data about our customer base, your browsing history on our site and information about products ordered. All data collected and transmitted is systematically and completely anonymised.
Most of our statistical tools are hosted in France or in Europe, some like Google have an activity in the United States, in this case we make sure that the processing of these data complies with European standards.
- Advertising : Like most online merchants, we record visits and then display targeted advertising when you browse other websites. This process does not manipulate any personal data and neither the advertising company nor the third party sites displaying our advertisements have access to your personal details.
However, if you no longer wish to see our advertisements, you can delete the cookies from your web browser.
How do I delete cookies ? rendez-vous sur : https://www.comment-supprimer.com/les-cookies/
What if I want to change or delete my personal data which you have ?
Most of the data can be modified directly by yourself from your customer area on our website.
If you cannot find what you want, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
You can ask us to delete your customer account at any time or you can delete your account yourself on the website by clicking on the "delete my account" option in your customer area.
Your customer data is stored on our servers in France (HISI host).
Cookies & Trackers
We record visits so that we can display targeted advertising when you browse other websites. This process does not manipulate any personal data and neither the advertising company nor the third party sites displaying our advertisements have access to your personal details.
You have the possibility to accept trackers and cookies according to their type.
We have four cookie types :
- Essentials : Our essential cookies allow the website to function properly, but also to collect anonymous statistics on the use of the website. To use our site, you have no other option than to accept them.
- Performance ans statistics : These cookies allow us to improve the speed and usability of our website by analysing the customer journey. Not accepting these cookies will result in a slower site and a lesser quality customer experience. The cookies included in this category are :
- Pingdom : a service that monitors the availability of the site and the services offered on the website.
- Crazy Egg : records users' browsing patterns and helps define heat maps to improve the functionality and development of the site.
- Google Analytics : software suite allowing audience measurement (page views, number of visitors, effectiveness of our products, analysis of clicks on the various elements of the website, etc.). All information sent to this tool is anonymous and stored for 14 months.
- Visitor experience and customer relations : These cookies allow us to adapt the site perfectly to your needs, we sometimes record important information that you entrust to us to build your customer profile. The cookies included in this category are :
- Google Optimize : This allows us to measure the effectiveness of the ergonomic changes we offer you and to personalise your visit to your user profile.
- Botmind : This is a widget that allows you to get in touch with our customer service via instant messaging and to offer you automatic answers to your most frequent questions. It includes a tracker, which allows us to measure whether your exchanges with our customer service have helped you in your purchase or information request.
- ActiveCampaign : These cookies allow us to personalise our website messages and newsletters, and to automate some of the emails you receive.
- Social networks and advertising : These cookies allow us to display relevant advertising and measure its effectiveness on other websites and social networks. If you disable these cookies, you may receive less relevant advertising. The cookies included in this category are:
- Google Ads : allows us to measure the effectiveness and improve the relevance of our ads on the Google search network
- Bing Ads : allows us to measure the effectiveness and improve the relevance of our ads on the Bing search network
- Facebook : allows us to measure the effectiveness and improve the relevance of our ads on the Facebook social network.
- Pinterest : allows us to measure the effectiveness and improve the relevance of our ads on the social network Pinterest.